Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Boss Scroll Availability Home210HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Boss Scroll Availability

Go down 
+9
SpaceMonkey
Sharingan
Cain Freemont
Vassili
Ayl
KonradKnox
Sigilor Roussai
Lunaer Vorfreude
Budokan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Budokan

Guild Boss Scroll Availability Empty
PostSubject: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 10:03 am

Guild Boss Scroll Hype

Alright boys (and lady people), we're starting to become more active in seeking, and completing, guild boss missions for the guild boss scrolls; For those of you who don't know, this is where you can get your coveted Liverto weapon. The guild boss missions appear randomly and vary by channel. A specific group of players will be the only ones to start the guild boss missions, which will provide stability and tactic heading into the guild's next chapter of gearing our members. Please provide us with your expected availability in a comment below (in your own time period) so that we can figure out the best possible times to "do it all for the nookie".

*Note: Guild Boss Missions cost the guild 1,500,000 silver EACH so it's highly recommended (and appreciated) if guild members could spam regular guild missions to develop guild funds. Like the guild boss missions, there will be specific guild members in charge of activating regular guild quests as well.

Excel Spreadsheet schedule:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ezcri0yVKc3CPU0wgWezm-QTozBZmy92klL_54s2Mk/edit#gid=1591217754
Back to top Go down
Budokan

PostSubject: My Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 10:05 am

Mon/Wed/Fri: 8pm EST - 12am EST (can push it to 1am)
Tue/Thu: 3pm EST - 12am EST (" ")
Sat: 3pm EST - Whenever
Sun: Whenever - 12am EST (" ")
Back to top Go down
Lunaer Vorfreude
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Time Availablity   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 10:36 am

(EST)

Tuesday-Friday: 100% Whenever
Saturday - Monday: 90% Whenever (My only absence would be for a family visitation over the weekend)
Back to top Go down
Sigilor Roussai
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 12:43 pm

Monday - Sunday: 3:00pm EST - 2:00ish am, most of the time.
Back to top Go down
KonradKnox
Captain
KonradKnox

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 2:01 pm

Active Combat: Every day Midnight EST - 7 a.m. EST

Limited Movement (good for gathering missions): Occasional Weekdays Monday-Friday 1 p.m. EST - 8 p.m. EST
Back to top Go down
http://animamundi.free.fr    http://eiradir.org
Ayl
Ayl

PostSubject: Ayel Bashyre   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 5:32 pm

Ayel Bashyre

Always available, just let me know when ahead of time and I will make sure that I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Vassili
Lieutenant
Vassili

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 7:35 pm

mon-fri: 2am-6am EST
weekends: anytime

I might be able to be on 11am-2pm during the week, but it's extremely unlikely and I'd need prior notice of at least a day.
Back to top Go down
Cain Freemont
Lieutenant
Cain Freemont

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 6th 2016, 9:44 pm

Mon: 4:30pm-8:30pm PST
Tues: 4:30pm-8:30pm PST
Wed: 4:30pm-8:30pm PST
Thurs: 4:30pm-12am PST
Fri: All day
Sat: All day
Sun: 12:01am - 8:30pm PST

As with the last run we did, if its necessary I can extend the time on any weekday by an hour or so, but only later, not earlier. 4:30pm PST is the absolute earliest.
Back to top Go down
Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 7th 2016, 12:38 am

(PST)

Mon-fri it will be like 3pm-10pm
Sat and sun 12pm-10/1030pm

Last edited by Sharingan on April 7th 2016, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpaceMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 7th 2016, 12:45 am

Jomoxxx here...

Most any evening from 9pm-2am PST
Sat-Sun Available all day or night except for 5pm-8pm
Back to top Go down
Beefquake

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 7th 2016, 7:31 pm

Monday - Friday 6pm EST - 9ish EST
Saturday and Sunday pretty much before the sun comes up.
Back to top Go down
KonradKnox
Captain
KonradKnox

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 8th 2016, 3:19 pm

Posting for Claire Janatris, her schedule is random and she can join based on opportunity. She is not vested in Liverto and can be excluded from the schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://animamundi.free.fr    http://eiradir.org
Ranger_Danger

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 8th 2016, 7:43 pm

I am available everyday, after 5pm AKDST. I reserve the earlier part of the day in the AM and before 5pm, to do my stuff. But, I am usually up for something during these times also.
Back to top Go down
VKTang0
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 8th 2016, 8:49 pm

I am available Weekdays anytime until 1, except on Mondays and Thursday I will be on around after 9 . On weekends, all day ery day. :^)
Back to top Go down
Luxeria

Luxeria

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability EmptyApril 11th 2016, 3:57 pm

I am available weekdays from 5pm until 10pm Pacific time.
I am also available weekends, times vary but mostly it is from 3pm to 12am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Boss Scroll Availability   Guild Boss Scroll Availability Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Boss Scroll Availability
Page 1 of 1