Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) Home210HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigilor Roussai
Sergeant

Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)   Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) EmptyFebruary 29th 2016, 10:54 pm

For the fact that guild missions need to be done by a majorty of the guild to have them be successful, I think a schedule is needed to help coordinate everyone.
So far, I haven't set anything in stone until I hear from all of you on what times/days would be best. I was thinking 3 days dedicated to guild missions.

For me, anytime in the evening is good.

Below is a very rough and random schedule. I await the rest of you to help advise. cheers

Monday -

Tuesday -

Wednesday - MISSION DAY

Thursday -

Friday -MISSION DAY

Saturday - MISSION DAY

Sunday -
Back to top Go down
KonradKnox
Captain
KonradKnox

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)   Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 5:49 pm

Sounds good. Keep in mind, the more energy characters gain, the less people will be needed for each mission
Back to top Go down
http://animamundi.free.fr    http://eiradir.org
Cain Freemont
Lieutenant
Cain Freemont

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)   Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 5:45 pm

I like the idea of 3 days per week being dedicated to guild missions. We are not a large enough outfit to consistently be running them every day. What it ultimately boils down to is discipline. We can set days and the like all we want, but if we don't knuckle-down and do them, it won't happen. I really enjoyed the guild missions we did the other day and I hope we're able to schedule them further down the line.

My free time:

Mon: 4:30pm-8:30pm PST
Tues: 4:30pm-8:30pm PST
Wed: 4:30pm-8:30pm PST
Thurs: 4:30pm-12am PST
Fri: All day
Sat: All day
Sun: 12:01am - 8:30pm PST

I will try to get together with people during times that I am off and hope that more people will do the same. Can we get more input in this matter so that we might solidify a routine?
Back to top Go down
Dreyne

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)   Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 1:22 pm

I like that we have a schedule now. Will you also be posting the times we'll be doing them? With my work schedule I am free in the evening after 1600 EST.
Back to top Go down
KonradKnox
Captain
KonradKnox

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)   Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 2:06 pm

Here's a list of people who have officer status and can start missions, so please message them ingame if the time has approached, but nothing is started:

Sigilor
Lunaer
Ayel
Caine
Arvek
Halocrest

Try to get guild missions going whenever possible. Don't be afraid to fail them, we have lots of money to afford them now.
Back to top Go down
http://animamundi.free.fr    http://eiradir.org
Budokan

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)   Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 1:16 am

My availability is:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: anytime after 8pm EST
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday: anytime after 3pm EST
Sunday: All day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)   Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Missions Schedule (Please give input)
Page 1 of 1