Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trucidation Adventures - quick update Home210HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trucidation Adventures - quick update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KonradKnox
Captain
KonradKnox

Trucidation Adventures - quick update Empty
PostSubject: Trucidation Adventures - quick update   Trucidation Adventures - quick update EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 2:04 pm

A quick update from the past week. Most people probably aren't aware of this.

We had a bit of a skirmish war with Trucidation guild, over us killing one of their lowbies at Catfishmen to contest the spot. Trucidation's guild leader showed up in force and declared a war on us, started hunting us down. They were high level and better geared, so it was a definite advantage on their side. 3 v 3 against their best they beat us.

I attempted diplomacy with the guild leader, and he was friendly, but had no intentions to end the war. All with a smile on his face and a cheeky little attitude. He's not a bad guy for it.

What made me super proud is what happened the next day. Lunaer and Ayel pretty much bullied Trucidation into ending the war, by ambushing their leveling lowbies trying to level up, and retreating when the high levels came in.

True guerilla war tactics, for which I commend them both. Also, thanks to Cain for fighting in the initial engagement, despite being under 50.
Back to top Go down
http://animamundi.free.fr    http://eiradir.org

Trucidation Adventures - quick update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Desert Online :: General Discussion-
Jump to: