Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build Home210HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayl
Ayl

Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build   Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 8:12 pm

Hey Lunaer. You weren't on Discord, so the forums will suffice. I've been reading through the BDO ranger forums, as well as some other online guides/videos I found. There seems to be quite a deal of debate on what's best to take, outside of Evasive Explosive Shot (Everyone loves that shit). The build I built here is just above 500 skill points, sitting at 504. Which I believe is a bit more than you'll have after grinding to 50. I'm hoping that 504 is achievable after going back and questing for a bit though, as I'll need to go back and quest to get more bag space/weight anyways most likely.

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/ranger/3870

Would love some input on what you're planning, or would change about this.
Back to top Go down
Ayl
Ayl

Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build   Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 9:53 pm

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/ranger/3892

Got some feedback on the original build on the forums, and people thought it was generally okay for some PvX with a focus on grinding. The one directly above is a bit more flexible, costing about 83 skill points less while still keeping all of the skills there. Just not at their max rank yet.

I'm going to be combining some more info as people reply and as I read more, into a more generic build as well as a few specific ones intended for PvP or grinding.
Back to top Go down

Ranger Leveling/Early 50 Build
Page 1 of 1