Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Taming Knowledge (Links!) Home210HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horse Taming Knowledge (Links!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayl
Ayl

Horse Taming Knowledge (Links!) Empty
PostSubject: Horse Taming Knowledge (Links!)   Horse Taming Knowledge (Links!) EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 10:13 pm

Sharing a few useful posts/guides I found and read through during CBT2, if anyone else is interested in attaining some swell horses for themselves.

A link to a guide that covers the basics on taming your first horse as well as breeding it.

This forum post shares someone's experience with horse breeding on the Korean servers. They were kind enough to add some links to the end of their own post to more info.

I'd like to consider myself pretty knowledgeable about horses in BDO, so feel free to ask me here, in game, or on Discord. I'd love people to share if they find anything fantastic online.
Back to top Go down

Horse Taming Knowledge (Links!)
Page 1 of 1