Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arvek's Backstory Home210HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arvek's Backstory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvek

Arvek's Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Arvek's Backstory   Arvek's Backstory EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 7:48 pm

(OOC: Here is my short backstory for Arvek, I'm not sure how to format this, so I just did it the way it is below. If I should add anything let me know.)

The smoldering ruins of Arvek's home on the outskirts of Heidel glowed in the light of the breaking dawn. "It's all gone,  isn't it?", mourned Vexalyn. Arvek paced back and forth, then stopped and sighed "Our dignity will have to suffice. Levina, our home, and our posessions are gone, but we still live". Vexalyn pushed her father in repsonse. Arvek moved a foot, and stablized himself.  Vexalyn raised her voice, "Where are we supposed to live? What do we eat? Mother left us with nothing. All we have are the clothes on our backs!". He turned his head and squinted at his daughter, "You think I haven't thought about that? Go to your uncle in Olvia, he will shelter you. I need time to work things out. I am not giving up on Levina, I will find her", he said. Vexalyn laughed and pushed her hair off to the side, "What makes you think she ever wants to see you again? She could've set the house on fire with us in it! You shouldn't go chasing after someone who could've easily killed you". Arvek rubbed his face and seethed, "Enough! She doesn't know what she's doing. I'm going to report the arson to the watch, then go to see your grandfather in Velias.". He curled his fists and grit his teeth, "I'm sure your grandfather won't be happy the inheritance he gave me early has been burned to the ground", he took a deep breath and regained his composure. Arvek turned to Vex, made a wry smile and said "Maybe he'll be so unhappy he'll lend me some silver to buy a new blade". Vexalyn shook her head and looked up at the morning sky "Maybe you should pick me up some steel as well".
Back to top Go down
KonradKnox
Captain
KonradKnox

Arvek's Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arvek's Backstory   Arvek's Backstory EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 2:48 am

+1.

Well worth posting on BDO forums. Short but very touching.
Back to top Go down
http://animamundi.free.fr    http://eiradir.org

Arvek's Backstory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Desert Online :: Roleplay-
Jump to: